Pages

Twitter

17 July, 2013

I see you looking

It's so easy to sit and point on the imperfections in the life another. It takes our minds away from the problems we are faced with in our lives. We feel superior, more intelligent and better than the individual being criticized. 
What we fail to realize is our problems still exists, bills still have to be paid, our lives aren't any better because of the bashing.
We all at some point or another have indulged in this frivolous act, for reasons only we can explain. The past cannot be changed but we can make every attempt to not carry such a spirit of fruitless verbal labor into our futures. 
Everything is almost always easier said than done and no will instantly stop habits that have formed over the course of possibly a life time but the changed will be noticed. You will begin to see the positive aspects in situations more than the negative connotations that may have presented themselves and feel all the more lifted when you choose to take the high road.
I've come across females that made frustrated, men who acted as if they bled on a cycle every month and rather than retaliate I'm learning to ignore, or at the very lease refocus my attention.
I'm happier for it. I have learnt lessons and I've grown as individual.
Sometimes the stupid things that people do can help you to find a better you😊

No comments:

Post a Comment